Function: a lookup function that returns the relative position of an item in a list
- lookup_value = the value you use to find the value you want in a table.
- lookup_array = contiguous range of cells containing possible lookup values.
- match_type = tells index which row to look at.
0 = Exact Match
1 = Approximate Match (less than the lookup_value)
-1 = Approximate Match (greater than the lookup_value)
Function: lookup function that can do a two-way lookup.
- array = the two dementioanl table
- row_num= tells index which row to look at
- column_num = tells index which row to look at
Category: Excel Functions, INDEX & MATCH, VLOOKUP
Tag: arguments, complex, dirty, easy, efficiency, EXCEL, fast, finance, formula, function, functions, help, if, increase, index, lookup, management, manipulation, marketing, match, microsoft, productivity, quick, reports, simple, speed, spreadsheet, summary, tip, trianing, trick, tutorial, video, vlookup