Function: a lookup function that returns the relative position of an item in a list
- lookup_value = the value you use to find the value you want in a table.
- lookup_array = contiguous range of cells containing possible lookup values.
- match_type = tells index which row to look at.
0 = Exact Match
1 = Approximate Match (less than the lookup_value)
-1 = Approximate Match (greater than the lookup_value)
Function: lookup function that can do a two-way lookup.
- array = the two dementioanl table
- row_num= tells index which row to look at
- column_num = tells index which row to look at